Unfortunately, during the Thanksgiving holiday, my site was flagged and shut down due to an automatic flagging system WordPress.com has.
After some back and forth with WordPress, I’m back up, but it was unfortunate. They apologized.
Shit happens, I get it.
Guess this is the kick in the ass I needed to move over to a self-hosted site though. So please bear with me while I get set up. I have some good ish coming that you’ll wanna stay tuned for.
- SEX WEEK – I have a whole week of posts on everyone’s favorite pastime all told from my selfish POV. Hey, it’s my blog.
- My 100th Post – I’m gonna let everyone know who the hell I am, where the hell I plan on going, and HOW I plan on getting there with this one. I wrote a little preview on it here.
- New contributor speaking to new fatherhood issues. Ben Floyd is ready to take himself, other fathers, and society to task. Young man is ridin’ round and gettin’ it.
- New Series: My Thai Momma. My mom has been through some crazy shit in her life and since she can’t read or write English, I’ll be telling her story through a series of posts. Get your popcorn ready for this one.
- Kendrick Lamar’s Good Kid, M.a.a.d. City album breakdown. Easily the best rap album of the year. Easily.
- Debut of my self-hosted site http://www.isomKuadeJournal.com
In the mean time, if you know of a good site to self-host, holla at me.
As always, thanks for continuing to read. Life is a funny thing….